Faced with deafening, if not unsettling, silence from Konami, less than a week after the eFootball 3.0 update marking the transition to the eFootball 2024 version of the game, rumors are spreading on social media, thanks in part to the publications of the Brazilian Renan Galvani.
– The total rating of players can now reach 120 in Dream Team mode.
– You can now choose rain and snow in the weather settings, possibly only for matches in authentic mode or only in offline mode.
– Weather effects should now appear on players getting their hair and clothes wet.
– All stadiums of the BBVA MX League of the Mexican Championship can be modeled in the coming months.
– All clubs can now be made available for real matches, not just a limited selection.
– Advent of offline career mode, Master League will be moved to the first half of 2024.
– Cross-platform may be available from September 7, but only between Steam and consoles. This will be possible thanks to the introduction of a new anti-cheat system in the Steam version.
– Thierry Henry could be back as a legend, epic player or Big Time player.
– Konami will have professional esports projects for players outside of Europe, especially in America and Asia.
– Playtests will be scheduled in Europe a few days before the start of eFootball 2024.
– Over 700 new animations would be added to the game.