PES 2021 AFL24 AIO v.1.0.0 – The developers have introduced a completely new patch, which is mainly dedicated to the Asian Football League for eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2021.
– Download all 4 archives and extract from the first one.
From the author:
The All In One (AIO) update is packaged in the form of a CPK and the addition of a new Sider. This is just a patch and does not include the following PES21 based games, so make sure you have installed PES21 along with DLC 1:7 data packs before installing this AFL patch.
– Full transfers for the 23/24 season
– Adding young players
– Addition of Bundesliga (Germany)
– Added Asian National Teams
– Updated information on the players’ composition of the Indonesian BRI League 1 23/24
– Pegadaian League 2 Player Roster Update (Indonesia 23/24)
– Player with fake ID
– Improved competition ID
– Latest 23/24 kits
– Updated kit (Malaysia League and national team)
– Added new boots and gloves.
– Adding the latest version of the scoreboard
– Adding more than 70 Indonesian Realface 1 and 2 leagues.
– Updated manager mini-faces
– Updated menu display
– Master League improvements are being tested until Season 3 (applies to all existing Asian leagues)
– CPY support.
Added Sider (AIO)
It is highly recommended to use the Sider I provided as some competition IDs from the AFL are different from the regular patches, especially the Asian and American leagues.
How to install Sider
1. Make a backup first if you have previously installed Sider
2. Extract the downloaded RAR file
3. Copy/move the “SiderAddons” folder to your PES 2021 folder directory.
Disable antivirus during installation
Before installing AFL24, make sure you have PES 2021 installed.
Install all DLC data packs 1-7.
Instructions for installing the AFL24 patch
1. Extract the downloaded RAR archive
2. Wait for the extraction to complete, then run the AFL24 AIO.exe file.
3. Select the directory where the PES 2021 folder is installed and wait for the extraction to complete.
4. Open the DpFileList generator and sort it as in the example in the image below.
5. Remove the previous EDIT options file from the SAVE folder.
6. Done, launch Sider and launch PES 2021.