PES 2021 Dream Soccer v8 – the maker presented the eighth version of the gameplay with new features for the 2023 season for eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2021.
Features from the Author:
This was originally supposed to be the standard version of V7, but it took a lot of tweaking as I really wanted this update to be very noticeable:
– Changed player physics
– Physics and ball weight have been changed again for more realism
– Contact is completely different from the base game.
– The contact system has been redesigned.
– A.I. difficulty has increased in some areas.
– Dribbling has been changed for realism.
– Variety of strikes and updated physics result in a very realistic looking strike.
– The goalkeeper’s behavior is more varied.
– Walkthrough changed for more weather types/grass lengths.
– Smarter player movement without the ball.
– Also changed for player vs player games
– Slightly improved player ID from A.I. (Can’t customize more than that).
– And more …
Several changes included.
Test and choose the one you like best for your monitor/TV.
Installation in two options (select the desired option):
1. for sider
2. to the download folder.
1. Installing the sider version:
Installation for – PES 2021 Season Update Sider v7.1.7
PES 2021 Sider 7.2.0 Special Edition.
2. add this line to your Sider.ini
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\Lighting”
3. After installing reshade, delete the reshade-shaders folder and copy a new one.
Choose one of four DreamSoccer_….ini
Move downloaded CPK file to “download” folder and generate.
DreamSoccer_HDR is for HDR displays/TVs only. On displays/TVs without HDR support, the image will appear blurry.