PES 2021 SP Football Life Gameplay v3 – is the third version of the gameplay for the “SP Football Life” series patch for eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2021.
Facts and information from the Author:
– although Football Life 2023 uses pes21 as a template, it is not pes21, in fact the gameplay and scripts are more than 90% different from pes in all aspects, the gameplay will always have tweaks and updates, but it will not look like pes.
– a player who is running or off balance will not be able to make a good pass or shot, although this is already similar to pes21, in football life the impact of this is much greater, also a player who keeps his head actually see the destination will be much more successful than if he did not took his eyes off the ball, watching the player’s body language before executing the command.
body language (movement) is more important in FL23 than in PES21 for successful actions (dribbling, passing, shooting, etc.)
– in order to better understand the various aspects of the gameplay, it is recommended to play some matches with a zoomed camera (close-up) in order to better observe the difference in the animations and movements of the players, as well as to see how the player’s body language can drastically change the player’s action and the opposite reaction, movements with with and without the ball are much more pronounced in FL23.
– although I always make tweaks and improve the gameplay of various modes, especially those that I’m not used to FUMA, it will still be football life gameplay, not close to pes21, I don’t want it to be similar to pes21, we already have this option if you are looking for classic pes21 gameplay, any football life updates will probably take us even further away from traditional pes gameplay.
– the best defense against free kicks is to jump over the wall at the perfect moment, note that players have different types of taking a free kick to defend it, you will need to get a feel for what type of kick it does, however if you are facing kicks Messi at close range your best defense will be praying or knocking the controller out of your opponent’s hands,,,,
– in FL23 goaltenders can look too strong and sometimes weak, on legendary difficulty goaltenders will make more saves than on lower difficulty, obviously, but even in legend mode, goaltenders make mistakes and concede unexpected goals. , also a low-rated goalkeeper can suddenly show a great game, a superstar goalkeeper can also become a scoundrel.
*this also describes real goalkeepers, however new GK scenarios are in development that will make goalkeepers feel more natural.
– FL23 activated more layers of AI actions and animations that were never active in any of the previous games, AI players will consider more options.
AI ball player in pes gameplay:
the player will consider option 1, if it is risky he will switch to the second option, depending on the player he may consider the third one or just kick the ball or make a mistake, if the player has a low rating he will not re-consider one of the previous options.
AI ball player in FL23 gameplay:
the same actions as in pes21, but the player can actually revisit the previous options if they become open, this will make the players less robotic and the game less predictable, this applies to passing, hitting, defending and other aspects.
*this is one example, there are dozens of similar actions in the gameplay.
yes, it may disappoint, yes, it may surprise you, it will make you angry and sometimes it will make you laugh, but you know what? this is soccer refereeing, perfect refereeing doesn’t make a good simulation, and good refereeing doesn’t make a perfect simulation.
information: the closer the referee is to the action, the more correct his decisions will be, a foul committed away from the referee may go unnoticed or be unfairly judged, this is best seen in fast counterattacks, offside decisions are very similar to VAR, but they can be wrong in very rare cases (< 5%)
referees may (but not always) be affected in the home matches of a highly ranked team.
I wish the judging looked more realistic, but of course I’m limited by what I have to work with and what I can really do.
The most realistic gameplay to simulate real football would be the “superstar” difficulty. For users who are looking for more challenging challenges, I recommend playing on the Legend level (available after winning 5 games on the Superstar level).
Keep in mind that in the legend things will be more difficult, the AI can destroy your team if you do not have high team spirit or winning streaks.
Compared with the standard pes21 gameplay, the super star is a little harder than pes21 and the legend is much harder than the difficulty of pes21 legend, maybe some users still think it’s easy, but for us mere mortals, it’s quite difficult.
In FL23, an unbeaten streak will make a team play almost as good as a winning streak, sometimes it’s better to defend a tie than risk going ahead and losing, the AI really takes this into account.
Pace can vary greatly between matches, there are many factors that determine pace, so it’s a good idea to be careful when starting any match to see what form your opponent is in.
if you are playing a good team that is in trouble (lower position than it should be) or if their coach is warned or about to be sacked, you can expect the match to start at a high pace, they will play much better than you expect.
if you are facing an average team that has a winning streak, even if that team is much weaker than yours, you will need to draw blood to win the match.
your team will be more error-prone under that pressure.
Some gamers talk about scripted gameplay or AI, fun fact: in any game, everything is scripted, that’s how games are made.
I’m trying to simulate football gameplay using scripts so that the AI seems smart and as close to human confrontation as possible. at least to the best of your ability.
But a PC is a PC, and until true AI is invented, there will be no game without scripts.
gameplay has been in development since SP v3 over a year ago, it has never been published before as we have retained the standard PES gameplay in all previous series for PES games, all aspects of SP content are primarily the responsibility of myself (dido ), with help and advice from my close friends, we play a wide variety of modes and configurations, including a general master league with fixed cursors so that we can better observe and evaluate the AI from both sides, the gameplay is tested in most game modes and settings, endless experiments have been tested, and the gaming process will evolve as we progress, previous versions of FL gameplay will remain in the switcher as a backup or user preference.
– improved passes (including FUMA)
– It will be more difficult for goalkeepers to block long-range shots
– other improvements here and there,…
1. Install on – PES 2021 Fix 2.01 for SP Football Life 2023
2. Replace the DATA folder (…\SP Football Life 2023\Data) with the dt18_all.cpk file after saving the original.
***I advise everyone to use the football life gameplay, learn it and adapt to it.
however, if you prefer the standard pes gameplay you can still do so with the FL toggle, users can also apply any of the many dt18 game mods that usually make less changes to pes21 gameplay, it was not easy to keep FL compatible with gameplay pes21, but it’s made for alternative gameplay mods.
football life is very experimental and my friends and I see that a football match should be like this, players can agree or disagree, there will always be something to improve and nothing is perfect.
In short, use whatever gameplay you enjoy.